Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Factors that limit the quality, number and progress of randomised controlled trials.Health Technol. Assess. 1999; 3: 1-143
- Recruitment for controlled clinical trials: literature summary and annotated bibliography.Control Clin. Trials. 1997; 18: 328-352
- The UK Diabetes Research Network—an opportunity and a challenge.Diabet. Med. 2007; 24: 7-9
- Recruitment to a clinical trial improves glycemic control in patients with diabetes.Diab. Care. 2007; 30: 2989-2992
- Improved glycaemic control in type 1 diabetes patients following participation per se in a clinical trial—mechanisms and implications.Diab. Metab. Res. Rev. 2003; 19: 357-362
- The diabetes audit and research in Tayside Scotland (DARTS) study: electronic record linkage to create a diabetes register. DARTS/MEMO Collaboration.BMJ. 1997; 315: 524-528
- Diabetic retinopathy screening.Diabet. Med. 2000; 17: 493-494
- The SAIL databank: linking multiple health and social care datasets.BMC Med. Inform. Decis. Mak. 2009; 9: 3
- Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) in South Wales: incidence and characterization.Diabet. Med. 2008; 25: 1354-1357
D.V. Ford, K.H. Jones, J.-P. Verplancke, et al., Data Anonymisation Policy and Process (DAPP) HIRU project document.
D.V. Ford, K.H. Jones, J.-P. Verplancke, et al., The SAIL Databank: building a national architecture for e-health research and evaluation, BMC Health Serv. Res., submitted for publication.
- Recruitment to randomised trials: strategies for trial enrollment and participation study. The STEPS study.Health Technol. Assess. 2007; 11 (iii, ix–105)
- What influences recruitment to randomised controlled trials? A review of trials funded by two UK funding agencies.Trials. 2006; 7: 9