Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care Diabetes
- Identifying variables associated with inaccurate self-monitoring of blood glucose: proposed guidelines to improve accuracy.Diabetes Educ. 2000; 26: 981-989
- Blood glucose monitoring: milking the finger and using the first drop of blood give correct glucose values.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 2009; 85: e14-e15
- Self-monitoring of blood glucose: professional advice and daily practice of patients with diabetes.Diabetes Educ. 2012; 38: 101-107
- Self-monitoring of blood glucose: the use of the first or the second drop of blood.Diabetes Care. 2011; 34: 556-560
- Guidelines for medical institutions in the management and operation of portable blood glucose meter.National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC) of the People's Republic of China, 2011: 5
- Glucose monitoring after fruit peeling: pseudohyperglycemia when neglecting hand washing before fingertip blood sampling wash your hands with tap water.Diabetes Care. 2011; 34: 596-597
- The influence of a soiled finger in capillary blood glucose monitoring.Neth. J. Med. 2010; 68: 330-331
American Diabetes Association (ADA) guideline. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/blood-glucose-control/checking-your-blood-glucose.html (accessed 10.07.13).
Diabetes UK. Self-blood glucose testing. http://www.diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Monitoring/Blood_glucose/Self_blood_glucose_testing/ (accessed 10.07.13).
- Chinese clinical guideline for continuous glucose monitoring (2011).Chin. J. Diabetes Mellitus. 2011; 3: 13-21