- •First report of Rabson–Mendenhall Syndrome from Kuwait.
- •Raises awareness of rare forms of diabetes among healthcare professionals.
- •Highlights the importance of access to genetic testing for accurate diagnosis.
- Long survival in Rabson–Mendenhall syndrome. Letter to the editor.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 2010; 89: e17-e18
- Progressive decline in insulin levels in Rabson Mendenhall Syndrome.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1999; 84: 2623-2629
- Renal manifestations of severe Rabson–Mendenhall syndrome: a case report.J. Diabetes Metab. Disord. 2013; 12: 7
- Insulin receptor and the kidney: nephrocalcinosis in patients with recessive INSR mutations.Nephron Physiol. 2014; 128: 55-61
- Familial hypertrophy of pineal body, hyperplasia of adrenal cortex and diabetes mellitus: report of 3 cases.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1956; 26: 283-290
- Rabson–Mendenhall syndrome: two case reports and a brief review of the literature.Odontology. 2010; 98: 89-96
- Rabson Mendenhall Syndrome: a case report.J. Diabetology. 2013; 2: 4
- Rabson–Mendenhall Syndrome: a case eport.Iran J. Child Neurology. 2010; 4: 49-52
- Research letter: multidrug therapy in a patient with Rabson–Mendenhall syndrome.Diabetologia. 2010; 53: 2454-2455
- Rabson Mendenhall Syndrome caused by a novel missense mutation.Int. J. Pediatr. Endocrin. 2016; 2016: 21
- A mutation in INSR in a child presenting with severe acanthosis nigricans.J. Clin. Res. Pediatr. Endocrinol. 2017; 9: 371-374
- Identification of a novel homozygous INSR variant in a patient with Rabson–Mendenhall Syndrome from the United Arab Emirates.Horm. Res. Paediatr. 2017; 87: 64-68https://doi.org/10.1159/000447090
- Growth Reference 5–19 Years.2007
- ISPAD clinical practice consensus guidelines 2018: the diagnosis and management of monogenic diabetes in children and adolescents.Pediatr. Diabetes. 2018; 19: 47-63
- Clinical course of genetic diseases of the insulin receptor (type A and Rabson–Mendenhall syndromes): a 30-year prospective.Medicine. 2004; 83: 209-222
- Treatment with recombinant human insulin-like growth factor (rhIGF)-I/rhIGF binding protein-3 complex improves metabolic control in subjects with severe insulin resistance.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2010; 95: 2113-2122
- Successful rhIGF1 treatment for over 5 years in a patient with severe insulin resistance due to homozygous insulin receptor mutation.Diabet. Med. 2016; 33: e8-e12