- Wang X.
- Wang S.
- Sun L.
- Qin G.
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in 2019 novel coronavirus: a meta-analysis.Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 2020; 164https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diabres.2020.108200
- COVID-19 in people with diabetes: understanding the reasons for worse outcomes.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2020; 8: 782-792
- Diabetes and COVID-19: a pooled analysis related to disease severity and mortality.Prim. Care Diabetes. 2020; (ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcd.2020.1008.1015
- Profile of the immune and inflammatory response in individuals with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38: 1356-1364
- Newly diagnosed diabetes is associated with a higher risk of mortality than known diabetes in hospitalized patients with COVID-19.Diabetes Obes. Metab. 2020; (ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1111/dom.14099
- Impaired glucose metabolism in patients with diabetes, prediabetes, and obesity is associated with severe COVID-19.J. Med. Virol. 2020; (ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1002/jmv.26227
- Newly diagnosed diabetes in COVID-19.Prim. Care Diabetes. 2020; (ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcd.2020.1008.1014
International Diabetes Federation, IDF Diabetes Atlas, Brussels, Belgium, 2019.