- •CAR is elevated in diabetic nephropathy compared to those of without nephropathy.
- •CAR levels were positively and strongly correlated with the presence of DN.
- •CAR have 79% sensitivity and 78% specificity in detecting DN when it is above 0.82%.
- •A unit increase in CAR increased the risk of DN by 3.5 folds.
- LncRNA Blnc1 expression and its effect on renal fibrosis in diabetic nephropathy.Am. J. Transl. Res. 2019; 11: 5664
- LncRNA MALAT1 facilities high glucose induced endothelial to mesenchymal transition and fibrosis via targeting miR-145/ZEB2 axis.Eur. Rev. Med. Pharmacol. Sci. 2019; 23: 3478-3486
- Crocin alleviates the inflammation and oxidative stress responses associated with diabetic nephropathy in rats via NLRP3 inflammasomes.Life Sci. 2021; 119542
- C-reactive protein/albumin ratio as an indicator of disease activity in Behçet’s disease and human leukocyte antigen-B27-associated uveitis.Graefes Arch. Clin. Exp. Ophthalmol. 2021; : 1-8
- Biomarker dynamics during infliximab salvage for acute severe ulcerative colitis: C-reactive protein (CRP)-lymphocyte ratio and CRP-albumin ratio are useful in predicting colectomy.Intest. Res. 2021; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.5217/ir.2020.00146
- C-reactive protein/albumin ratio is a prognostic indicator for predicting surgical intervention and mortality in neonates with necrotizing enterocolitis.Pediatr. Surg. Int. 2021; : 1-6
- The C-reactive protein/albumin ratio predicts overall survival of patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.Tumor Biol. 2016; 37: 12525-12533
- Precedent fluctuation of serum hs-CRP to albumin ratios and mortality risk of clinically stable hemodialysis patients.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0120266
- The role of inflammatory cytokines in diabetic nephropathy.J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 2008; 19: 433-442
- Is uric acid elevation a random finding or a causative agent of diabetic nephropathy?.Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras. 2019; 65: 1155-1160
- Evaluation of the urinary kidney injury molecule-1 levels in patients with diabetic nephropathy.Clin. Investig. Med. 2014; : E377-E383
- Is Neuregulin‐4 a predictive marker of microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes mellitus?.Eur. J. Clin. Invest. 2020; 50e13206
- Platelet distribution width is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus and diabetic nephropathy and neuropathy.Natl. J. Health Sci. 2018; 3: 95-98
- Monocyte lymphocyte ratio as a predictor of diabetic kidney injury in type 2 diabetes mellitus; the MADKID study.J. Diabetes Metab. Disord. 2020; : 1-6
- Postoperative ratio of C-reactive protein to albumin as a predictive marker in patients with Crohn’s disease undergoing bowel resection.Gastroenterol. Res. Pract. 2021; 2021
- Can C-reactive protein to albumin ratio predict in-hospital death rate due to COVID-19 in patients with hypertension?.Angiology. 2021; (00033197211012145, Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1177/00033197211012145
- Predictive value of C-reactive protein/albumin ratio in acute pancreatitis.Hepatobiliary Pancreat. Dis. Int. 2017; 16: 424-430
- A retrospective study on the prognostic value of preoperative C-reactive protein to albumin ratio in patients with oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma.PeerJ. 2020; 8: e9361
- C-reactive protein/albumin ratio as a novel inflammation-based prognostic index for predicting outcomes of patients with colorectal cancer.J. South. Med. Univ. 2017; 37: 622-627
- Prognostic value of the C-reactive protein to albumin ratio in colorectal cancer: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.World J. Surg. Oncol. 2021; 19: 1-10
- Prognostic and clinicopathological significance of C-reactive protein/albumin ratio (CAR) in patients with gastric cancer: a meta-analysis.PLos One. 2021; 16e0250295
- Prognostic and clinicopathological significance of C-Reactive protein to albumin ratio in patients with pancreatic cancer: a meta-analysis.Dose-Response. 2020; 18 (1559325820931290)
- The prognostic value of the preoperative c-reactive protein/albumin ratio in ovarian cancer.BMC Cancer. 2017; 17: 1-8
- Effect of C‐reactive protein/albumin ratio on prognosis in advanced non–small‐cell lung cancer.Asia Pac. J. Clin. Oncol. 2018; 14: 402-409
- Exploration and validation of C-reactive protein/albumin ratio as a novel inflammation-based prognostic marker in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.J. Cancer. 2016; 7: 1406
- Relationship between C-reactive protein to albumin ratio and coronary collateral circulation in patients with stable coronary artery disease.Angiology. 2021; (00033197211004392, Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1177/00033197211004392
- Prognostic efficacy of C-reactive protein/albumin ratio in ST elevation myocardial infarction.Scand. Cardiovasc. J. 2019; 53: 83-90
- The association of erythrocyte sedimentation rate, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and diabetic kidney disease in patients with type 2 diabetes.BMC Endocr. Disord. 2020; 20: 1-8
- Microalbuminuria: definition, detection, and clinical significance.J. Clin. Hypertens. 2004; 6: 2-7