- •Can type 2 diabetes can be alleviated or remitted?
- •Simultaneous prevention and treatment of different chronic metabolic inflammatory diseases.
- •Personalized treatment of type 2 diabetes based on body mass index (BMI).
- •Precise treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care Diabetes
- 6. Glycemic targets: standards of medical care in diabetes-2022.Diabetes Care. 2022; 454: S83-S96https://doi.org/10.2337/dc22-S006
- 9. Pharmacologic approaches to glycemic treatment: standards of medical care in diabetes-2022.Diabetes Care. 2022; 45: S125-S143https://doi.org/10.2337/dc22-S009
- Guideline for the prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in China (2020 edition).Chin. J. Diabetes Mellit. 2021; 13: 315-409https://doi.org/10.3760/cma.j.cn115791-20210221-00095
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention and Treatment of Clinical Guidelines Writing Group, Geriatric Endocrinology and Metabolism Branch of Chinese Geriatric Society, Geriatric Endocrinology and Metabolism Branch of Chinese Geriatric Health Care Society, Geriatric Professional Committee of Beijing Medical Award Foundation, National Clinical Medical Research Center for Geriatric Diseases (PLA General Hospital). Clinical guidelines for prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in the elderly in China (2022 edition).Chin. J. Intern. Med. 2022; 61: 12-50https://doi.org/10.3760/cma.j.cn112138-20211027-00751
- Metabolic effects of bariatric surgery in type 2 diabetic patients with body mass index < 35 kg/m2.Diabetes Obes. Metab. 2012; 14: 262-270https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1463-1326.2011.01524.x
- of Chinese experts on the remission of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Consensus of Chinese experts on the remission of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Chin. J. Diabetes. 2021; 29: 641-652https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1006-6187.2021.09.001
- Lifestyle intervention and impaired glucose tolerance in the Da Qing study.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2019; 7: 669-670https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-8587(19)30261-X
- Morbidity and mortality after lifestyle intervention for people with impaired glucose tolerance: 30-year results of the Da Qing Diabetes Prevention Outcome Study.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2019; 7: 452-461https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-8587(19)30093-2
- Effect of intensive insulin therapy on beta-cell function and glycaemic control in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes: a multicentre randomised parallel-group trial.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1753-1760https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(08)60762-X
- Insulin action research and the future of diabetes treatment: the 2017 banting medal for scientific achievement lecture.Diabetes. 2018; 67: 1701-1709https://doi.org/10.2337/dbi18-0025
- The long-term effects of bariatric surgery on type 2 diabetes remission, microvascular and macrovascular complications, and mortality: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obes. Surg. 2017; 27: 2724-2732https://doi.org/10.1007/s11695-017-2866-4
- A journey into a Mediterranean diet and type 2 diabetes: a systematic review with meta-analyses.BMJ Open. 2015; 5e008222https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2015-008222
Katherine Esposito, Maria Ida Maiorino, Michela Petrizzo, Giuseppe Bellastella, Dario Giugliano, The Effects of a Mediterranean Diet on the Need for Diabetes Drugs and Remission of Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes: Follow-Up of a Randomized Trial Diabetes Care, 2014, 37(7):1824–1830. doi: 10.2337/dc13–2899.
- Efficacy and safety of low and very low carbohydrate diets for type 2 diabetes remission: systematic review and meta-analysis of published and unpublished randomized trial data.BMJ. 2021; 372 (PMID: 33441384; PMCID: PMC7804828)m4743https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4743
- Calorie restriction for long- term remission of type 2 diabetes.Clin. Med. 2019; 19: 37-42https://doi.org/10.7861/clinmedicine.19-1-37
- Primary care-led weight management for remission of type 2 diabetes(DiRECT): an open-label, cluster-randomised trial.Lancet. 2018; 391 (Epub 2017 Dec 5): 541-551https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(17)33102-1
- Consensus report: definition and interpretation of remission in type 2 diabetes.Diabetologia. 2021; 64: 2359-2366https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-021-05542-z
- Consensus report: definition and interpretation of remission in type 2 diabetes.Diabet. Med. 2022; 39e14669https://doi.org/10.1111/dme.14669
- Consensus report: definition and interpretation of remission in type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44: 2438-2444https://doi.org/10.2337/dci21-0034
- Management of hyperglycemia in Type 2 diabetes, 2018. A consensus report by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: 2669-2701
- High detective rate of “metabolic inflammatory syndrome” in patients with type 2 daibetes.Chin. J. Endcrinol. Metab. 2016; 32: 27-32
- Concept and clinical significance of metabolic inflammatory syndrome.Clin. Focus. 2016; 31: 960-963
- Focus on metabolic inflammation and anti-inflammatory treatment of diabetes.Chin. J. Diabetes Mellit. 2013; 5: 521-522
- Metabolic inflammatory syndrome: a novel concept of holistic integrative medicine for management of metabolic diseases.AME Med. J. 2018; 3: 51
- Lower levels of circulating adiponectin in elderly patients with metabolic inflammatory syndrome: a cross-sectional study.Diabetes Metab. Syndr. Obes. Targets Ther. 2020; 13: 591-596
- The kidney and cardiovascular outcome trials.J. Diabetes. 2018; 10: 88-89https://doi.org/10.1111/1753-0407.12616
- Effects of dietary intervention on gut microbiota and metabolic-nutritional profile of outpatients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: a randomized clinical trial.J. Gastrointest. Liver Dis. 2019; 28: 279-287https://doi.org/10.15403/jgld-197
- Beneficial effects of lifestyle intervention in non-obese patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.J. Hepatol. 2018; 69: 1349-1356https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhep.2018.08.011
- Precision medicine in diabetes: a consensus report from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).Diabetes Care. 2020; 43: 1617-1635