- Burrows N.R.
- Koyama A.
- Pavkov M.E.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reported Cases of End-Stage Kidney Disease - United States, 2000-2019.MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly Rep. 2022; 71: 412-415https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm7111a3
- Prospective study on the incidences of cardiovascular-renal complications in chinese patients with young-onset type 1 and type 2 diabetes.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 149-157
- Influence of COVID-19 pandemic and related quarantine procedures on metabolic risk. Prim Care.Diabetes. 2021; 15: 745-750https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcd.2021.07.008
- Kidney health for everyone everywhere - from prevention to detection and equitable access to care.Kidney Int. 2020; 97: 226-232
- Pharmacologic approaches to glycemic treatment: standards of medical care in diabetes 2022.Diabetes Care. 2022; 45: S125-S143https://doi.org/10.2337/dc22-S009
- Executive summary of the KDIGO 2022 clinical practice guideline for diabetes management in chronic kidney disease: an update based on rapidly emerging new evidence.Kidney Int. 2022; 102: 990-999https://doi.org/10.1016/j.kint.2022.06.013
- Prescriber uncertainty as opportunity to improve care of type 2 diabetes with chronic kidney disease: mixed methods study.J. Gen. Intern Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-022-07838-1
- Self-rated knowledge and competence regarding the management of chronic kidney disease in primary care: a cross-sectional European survey of primary care professionals.Prim. Care Diabetes. 2023;